Malta is a very popular tourist place in the world. In fact, tourists can find the world’s best attractions and restaurants here. The best part about Malta is, even a traveller with average budget can enjoy this place. There are so many affordable and free things to do here. Malta is a lovely and ancient island nation with influences from France, the United Kingdom, Africa, and Rome.
Even though Malta is small, it has so much to offer, from ancient dungeons to exquisite baroque cathedrals to quaint towns and gorgeous beaches. There are so many hotels in Malta, which provide great accommodation to their guests. One perfect example for this is Be.Hotel. This hotel St Julians Malta provides rooms with luxury and comfort for bookings.
Whether you are visiting Malta on your business purpose or for your holidays, this hotel has the perfect rooms for everyone. Most of the hotel’s charge more for room bookings during the peak tourism season. To save your money, make the room bookings in advance, ideally during the low tourism season.
Are you still worried about your budget? Mentioned below are some tips for you to save your money in Malta.
- Malta boasts about 200 kilometres of coastline, ensuring that visitors will never be short of lovely beaches. You don’t have to spend a penny to enjoy the beautiful beaches here. Enjoy the cool evenings here with your family and you will definitely love that experience.
- Plan your visit during Festa or carnival to have lots of fun. A lot of fun takes place on the streets of cities and towns, such as Valletta, with zero entrance fee during this time. Watch the beautiful fireworks and you will feel very thrilled. You can also find plenty of beverages and food here, and they are very affordable.
- While many of Valletta’s tourist attractions charge admission, you may meander through the lovely Barrakka Gardens for free. The lower and top gardens are both open to the public.
- If you want to enjoy in Malta on budget then it is better to take a Malta pass. It includes free admission to over 35 different attractions and museums. It also includes a free tour bus trip. Malta Passcards can be purchased for one, two, or three days depending on your requirement. The permit can grant access to a variety of activities and sights, ranging from religious sites to walking tours.
- It is better to walk in spite of taking public transport, if you really want to save your money. This doesn’t mean that you have to walk for long distances. Plan to visit the tourism spots which are located nearby to each other. You can actually walk comfortably when you plan your trip this way.
- If you want to save your money on food then go for Pastizzis. You can find this savory pastry anywhere at cafes, bars etc. There are also some restaurants in Malta, which sell food at a very reasonable price.
Do follow the above tips to save your money in a great way!