You will find our submission rules in the following section, and anybody is welcome to send us accounts of their trips as long as they are reasonably well written and comply with our requirements. It is not required that you have your blog since, as we have already mentioned, blogging is not for everyone. However, if you do have your blog, that is fantastic, and we will link back to you from here.
- Original: we will not consider any piece of writing for publication if it has already been posted on the Internet in any other location. Google disapproves of it, and when they complain, we pay attention.
- Please keep your tales to a minimum of 600 words, unless you’re submitting a picture essay. If so, the word count is not required.
- You are required to submit a minimum of three images, each of which must be at least 1024 pixels wide. Photos taken in a portrait format must have a width of 800 pixels.
- In addition, you have the option of sending videos or the embed codes for videos that you have previously submitted to YouTube.
- We want a minimum of 300 words and 10 images from anyone who would like to submit a photoblog or photo essay.
- Please try to prepare your writing using HTML if at all feasible; doing so will make it easier for us to post it on this end.
- In addition, kindly send along a profile photo of yourself along with a brief introduction that includes links to your various online accounts and blog.
What We Get And What You Get Are Both Listed Below:
What Comes To Us:
- Additional fantastic articles or pieces that we may share with our followers and other friends.
- Expansion, as well as the possibility of introducing other locations to the rest of the planet.
What You Get:
- A forum in which you may discuss your experiences and travels.
- A location that may be called “home”
- The possibility of being highlighted on the website TheTravelManuel.com
- A link to your blog, if you happen to maintain one
- Disseminated throughout all of our social media outlets so that a greater number of people may view your work.
How To Find Us?
write for us travel
travel write for us
travel blogs write for us
travel blog write for us
travel guide write for us
travel destination write for us
travel tips write for us
travel tips “write for us”
“travel blogs “”write for us”””
travel + write for us
“travel “”write for us”””
write for us + travel
write for us travel paid
“travel guide +””write for us”””
“write for us “”travel”””